LGBTIQA+ Inclusive Practice training
This full-day workshop focuses on providing an inclusive practice and community for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and queer/questioning (LGBTIQ+) people. Topics covered in this training include:
- knowledge to assist individuals and organisations to offer and inclusive and welcoming service for LGBTIQ+ people
- a deeper understanding and confidence in working with LGBTIQ+ people
- information from the 'Who I Am' study by Dr. Julia Taylor, Bi+ Australia, on bisexuality and pansexuality.
- a screening of iNTERSExION to help understand the specific needs of intersex people and those living outside of binary genders.
- Burnie 23 September & 30 November
- Sheffield 7 October