Public health advice regarding COVID-19 is rapidly changing and it is important that we all stay safe and informed.
- Up to date information on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) from the Australian Government.
- Coronavirus Health Information Line 1800 020 080
- Current advice from the Tasmanian Government.
- Tasmanian Public Health Hotline 1800 671 738
- COVIDSafe mobile app
- Coronavirus Australia mobile app
- Information from WHO (World Health Organisation).
- A monitor showing the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Current travel advice from the Australian Government on the SmartTraveller web site.
If you are seeking support during these uncertain times, there is help available.
- A Tasmanian Lifeline 1800 98 44 34 - a free support, advice and information service for all Tasmanians.
- Lifeline 13 11 14 or text 0477 13 11 14
- Kids Helpline 1800 55 1800
- Beyond Blue website and support line 1300 22 4636
- headspace centres and eheadspace support