Secrets to writing successful grant applications
There are more grant opportunities in 2021 than ever. From navigating the grants landscape and establishing your eligibility and project alignment, Kerry will take you through the essential steps to prepare your best grant application. Learn the critical importance of planning before you start writing, how to demonstrate the need for your project, and including those all-important letters of support from partners and collaborators.
You will learn:
- How to prepare a submission that is clear, compelling and fundable
- The importance of alignment with the mission and goals of the funding body
- How to present key information to ensure your application stands out
You will leave the session:
- Knowing how to research those potential grants/funders that are applicable to your project
- With the know-how to plan, present and write a winning grant application
- Knowing the do’s and don’ts of grant writing
Register online here for the free online workshop.
Southern Region BEC