YNOT members are vital to the future of young people in Tasmania.
When we stand together, our voice is more powerful and young people are more able to be heard on matters important to them.
We know you bring a unique perspective and commitment to young people. When you stand with us, we can provide more compelling stories, generate even more powerful voices and make a difference to the systems and structures that contribute to inequality and disadvantage for young Tasmanians.
Together we can improve outcomes, achieve equality and overcome disadvantage for young Tasmanians.
Stand with YNOT
Join our diverse membership of young people aged 12-25 dedicated to their communities, organisations and groups that benefit young Tasmanians, and individuals committed to our vision and principles. Make your voice heard!
Together WE CAN:
- Advocate more strongly and represent issues that impact young people and the Tasmanian youth sector
- Participate in conversations with the Premier, Cabinet, backbenchers and opposition Members of Parliament
- Contribute a powerful voice to policy, make submissions and be a force at government inquiries on youth affairs
With us YOU CAN:
- Be part of YNOT projects, forums and consultations that increase the participation and contribution of young people
- Provide us with advice and support on a range of youth affairs
- Be eligible to join the YNOT Board and vote at the AGM
- Receive member discounts at YNOT activities like the biennial Tasmanian Youth Conference
- Participate in member-only consultations
- Stay informed of sector developments, funding opportunities and events through our monthly e-news
- Promote your organisation and share your news through our extensive regional and statewide networks.
JOIN US NOW!
- Non-government youth organisations and groups working with, or representing the interests of young people aged 12-25
- Young people aged 18-25
- Individuals who work with, or for the benefit of young people
- Local Government Councils
- Government agencies with an interest in youth issues
- Groups and organisations who do not qualify for full membership
Download the membership application form below
to hear more about our
upcoming events and